OCPD Resource Library
OCPD has a small, tailored resource library focused on career exploration and professional skills. View our collection via LibraryThing.
How can you check out a book?
- The majority of our books are in our Parnassus Campus office, at 513 Parnassus Avenue, Room S140
- Up to two books may be borrowed at a time.
- To borrow a book, we will ask for your name, e-mail address and phone number.
- Books may be borrowed for up to two weeks, and are due back to the OCPD Library from checkout date.
- Want to extend your loan one more time? It's easy! Just let us know at 476-4986 or: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On our LibraryThing page, click on the "Covers' button to view book covers, or the "List" button to read the available titles.