"Networking" is just another name for the conversations you have, and relationships you build, with people in your professional community while you are pursuing your professional goals. As a student, reaching out to friends, advisors, faculty, mentors and colleagues can help you learn more about career options and opportunities.
1. How to establish a professional relationship
- How to establish a professional relationship through informational interviewing
- Sample letters requesting an informational interview
2. How to network in specific settings
- How to network at a professional mixer
- Get ideas for what to wear to a conference on our Pinterest boards
3. How to establish a presence on social media
4. Want more help in approaching someone in your professional community?
- Make an appointment to strategize with one of our career counselors