UCSF Vendor Showcases 2013
- Mission Bay – Thurs., Sept. 19, 11am-2pm. In case of rain, this event will be held Thurs., Sept.26 at the same time.
Parnassus – Thurs., Oct. 3, 11am-2pm. In case of rain, this event will be held Thurs., Oct. 10 at the same time.
UCSF is proud to invite you to our only university-sponsored Vendor Showcases! Organized by the UCSF Laboratory Managers' Group and the Office of Career and Professional Development, this limited space event at both our Mission Bay and Parnassus campuses and are designed to connect you with the individuals you want to see!
Vendors: Why Should You Register?
- Strong Attendance: Past events at Mission Bayand Parnassus have drawn as many as 400 scientists from our community.
- Excellent Contacts: The event is sponsored by the UCSF Laboratory Managers' Group and Office of Career and Professional Development (OCPD). The people you want to see!
- Stellar Locations: At both the Mission Bay and Parnassus Campuses, we strategically position our showcases between several research buildings. At either (or both!) events, you will have the opportunity to mix with the largest concentration of UCSF scientists and lab managers — your current and future customers! Limited space is available! At Mission Bay, we have only 50 tables, and 40 at the Parnassus Campus. Space will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis!
Note: Proceeds from this event will be used to help offset the costs of providing professional development training and services to UCSF's students, postdocs and laboratory managers.
- Want more information? Contact Soskita Green, at 415.514.4863.