Long, well established North Berkeley family dental practice seeks associate dentist. Former UCSF Dental School instructor set our continuing standards for quality dental care. We have established a strong periodontal maintenance program. Our office team is very caring, detail oriented and is focused on providing quality and professional care to our patients.
We are looking for an associate that has the clinical skills to create excellent dentistry that exceeds the standard of care, to make the patients happy, and for you to feel happy with the work you provide. Associate must be willing to have a collaborative approach with our clinicians and specialist referrals.
*2+ years experience
* Valid California Dental License
* Possess current insurance policy for malpractice insurance
* We are a whole family practice, must feel comfortable working on patients ages 1-100
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Positive attitude and chair-side manner
* Must be flexible and possess a calm demeanor
Please send resume along with references to [email protected]