Kids Care Dental is a northern California based dental practice dedicated to serving the unique needs of children from toddlers to teens. Kids Care Dental offers comprehensive services including preventive dental care, pediatric orthodontics and oral surgery. With offices in multiple locations (including Roseville, Stockton, Folsom, Pleasanton, Manteca and more), and future plans to expand, we strive to make dental care easier and more accessible for our patients.
We look to hire Dentists that will provide the communities we serve with superior dentistry services. They will work with an experienced practice management staff and have the opportunity to collaborate with other Dentists in the company.
At Kids Care Dental, we believe in hiring only the best talent available to take care of our patients while we take care of the rest. We look for individuals interested in a rewarding career, family oriented environment, and employee-centric culture.
Our competitive compensation includes group benefits, including group health/dental insurance and a 401(k) savings plan for all full time employees.
- Assess dental needs of patients and determine appropriate, accurate treatment plans
- Communicate to patients/parents to help alleviate any concerns or questions they may have
- Communicate and coordinate with team members and management staff on how to best achieve Practice goals
- Passionate about helping kids develop good oral habits
- Connects and builds trust with the patient and parent
- Enjoys working in a team environment
- Integrity, honest, ethical
- Must LOVE children
- Dental degree from an accredited University, DDS/DMD
- CA Dental Board License
- DEA, CPR certificates
Please apply at kidscaredental.com or contact Debbie Day at 916-661-5754 or [email protected]