As one of the largest providers of pediatric dentistry in both the state of California as well as California's Denti-Cal program, Children's Dental Group has developed a well-known and well-respected reputation within the dental industry. For over thirty years we have strived to deliver affordable, high-quality pediatric dentistry in communities where there are a shortage of providers and an urgent need for this type of care. To find out more visit our website: www.childrensdentalgroup.com.
With ten office locations, tremendous patient loyalty, and extensive experience practicing pediatric dentistry, Children's Dental Group is always searching for motivated, compassionate, and talented doctors--who are passionate about patient care--to join our family.
Your primary task will be to demonstrate clinical excellence by ensuring that every patient receives a comprehensive diagnosis and treatment plan. In order to accomplish this, our qualified staff will provide you with a space to focus on dentistry. The expectation is that you will render competent dental care and ensure that each patient receives the appropriate level of treatment supported by a comprehensive diagnosis and an adequate treatment plan. Additionally, you will:
• Provide ongoing leadership and employee development in the dental practice
• Work effectively with all members of the CDG Team--from the Executive Team down to the DA's, RDA's, Treatment Coordinator's and Receptionists in our offices
• Actively participate in a collegial environment where exchanges of practice technique and treatment are encouraged
We are looking for experienced clinicians to help us maintain our high quality dentistry. Inexperienced dentists need not apply.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
• Progressive professional development with one of the leading providers of pediatric dental care in California and its Denti-Cal program
• Competitive salaries--among the highest in the industry
• Participation in group medical programs (Medical, Dental, Vision)
• A stimulating and meaningful work environment
• Support from a network of skilled pediatric dentists--some with over 20 years experience--who will confer with you as you grow in your career
• A growing number of new patients and a steady flow of returning patients
• Doctor development and mentorship to ensure you learn to practice high-quality care
• An opportunity to give back to the underserved and underprivileged communities
• Excellent compensation levels both in terms of base salary and incentives
• Flexible doctor scheduling in our nine office locations
• A subsidized portion of your malpractice insurance (after your first year of work)
• 401 K Savings plan
• We offer, provide, and support continuing education courses for our d
• Must be available to work EVERY Saturday
• Current Dental license to work in California
• Malpractice insurance in place
• OCS Certified is a plus
• CPR Certified
• Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
• Medi-Cal Certified is a plus
Physical Demands: Your working environment may include: sitting, bending, stooping, lifting up to 20 lbs., and overhead reaching
Children's Dental Group is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, age, sex, religion or national origin.
[email protected] – email us your resume and we will be in contact with you!