Heart and Vascular Patient Care Supervisor - Heart and Vascular Center (AMBUL PATIENT CARE SUPV 2) @ UCSF Medical Center
Supervises staff involved in providing interdisciplinary clinical / nursing care at a clinic and / or center, such as RDA, RDH, RNs, LVNs, etc.
Assists in ensuring the quality of patient care delivery in assigned clinic (s) and serves as a role model. Assists with the administration and management of personnel, fiscal, and material resources.
The flexibility to orient and work at all UCSF Medical Center locations is required.
- Active Registered Nurse licensure in the State of California
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing
- Demonstrated skills to effectively supervise clinicians and to manage the complex workflow and multiple priorities involved with a clinic(s) / center(s). Strong knowledge of practice operations
- In depth knowledge of patient care clinical standards and care delivery, systems, external regulations and internal policies
- Strong knowledge of human resources management policies, with the ability to train, monitor, evaluate, and document human resources issues and performance, and to participate in decision-making on human resources matters
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, with the ability to quickly analyze problems, determine appropriate level of intervention, and develop and apply effective solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills for effective collaborations and problem solving with all levels of management and staff, consultants and outside agencies.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, with the ability to train and mentor subordinates, to convey complex clinical and technical information in a clear and concise manner
- Strong knowledge of business software and specialized applications and data management systems used in clinic / center patient care
- Ability to utilize electronic medical record system as well as other organizational information systems to gather, organize and report data relevant to clinic specialties within
- The flexibility to orient and work at all UCSF Medical Center locations is required
To apply, please visit http://jobs.ucsfmedicalcenter.org/ and search for job ID number 13184.