Home Health Night-Shift Nurse
Calling all Nurses…
Wanna Help Make a Girl’s Dream of Becoming an RN Come True?
Seeking a female Home Health Night-shift Nurse!
Hi! My name is Madison; I am 21 years old and am transferring from Diablo Valley College to San Francisco State’s Nursing Program in August 2017 to fulfill my dream of being a nurse. I am unique in that I am both patient and future nurse as I have a rare lifelong medical condition requiring nighttime face-mask ventilation, and need nightly nursing care (11pm-7am) 7 days a week which must be arranged to make my dream of going away to college a reality. During the day, however, I am a lively typical college student and am overjoyed at the prospect of going away to college and becoming a nurse. I love hiking, reading, binge-watching my favorite shows, taking adventure day trips and hanging with friends. I plan to live in SFSU campus apartment-style housing with a single room. I’d love to meet you!
We are working with Maxim Healthcare to assemble a team of nurses who are interested in on-going Home Health night shifts (7 nights/week) needed to share among several nurses, as my current nurse of nearly 21 years cannot commute to SF.
***New Graduates are welcome to apply!
• Current, unencumbered state license to practice as Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN)
• Current CPR certification
• Copy of updated Physical, based on state requirements
• Copy of updated TB results/ Chest x-ray
• Reliable transportation
MAXIM’S AVAILABLE BENEFITS:
• Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance plus 401(k)
• Competitive Pay & weekly paychecks
• Generous Referral Bonus Opportunities
• Continuous professional and clinical training available
• New Graduate Program
*** If you are interested in learning more about this position, please respond contact Maxim Healthcare Services in Emeryville at (510) 982-3773 or the family at [email protected]