Nurse Manager - SOM OBGYN-Fertility (AMBUL PATIENT CARE MGR 1) @ UCSF Medical Center
The Center for Reproductive Health Manager will oversee the delivery of interdisciplinary clinical / nursing, dental and ambulatory care, facilitating the flow of patient care activities and supervision, coordination, and management of the clinical staff. May also manage practice or center management operations.
The flexibility to orient and work at all UCSF Medical Center locations is required.
- Minimum three to five years experience as a Registered Nurse in an Ambulatory Practice
- Active Registered Nurse licensure in the State of California
- Active American Heart Association CPR certification
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Nursing
- Strong clinic / center patient care management skills. Practice management knowledge in scheduling, customer-service methods, regulatory compliance, accreditation requirements, and / or information technology; broad knowledge of patient population served and the requirements for the delivery of services
- Strong interpersonal skills to create and maintain a climate for effective communication and collaborative decision making
- Strong leadership, fiscal and operations management skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with physicians, management and staff from all disciplines
- Ability to create and maintain a goal-oriented climate of teamwork, collaboration and consistent achievement of objectives
- Knowledge of relevant hefalthcare information technology (APEX)and patient care workflows and processes
- Demonstrated knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements, as well as related legislative, accreditation, licensing and compliance environments
- Proven ability to organize, manage multiple priorities, and delegate work functions efficiently
- Knowledge of current and emerging best practices and technologies in the clinic / center healthcare industry
- The flexibility to orient and work at all UCSF Medical Center locations is required
To apply, please visit http://jobs.ucsfmedicalcenter.org/ and search for job ID number 13117.