Nurse Practitioner Resident
We’re training the residents to ACHC’s model of high-performance health care: advanced access scheduling, planned care, the chronic care model, integrated behavioral health/primary care, team-based, with expert use of health information technology and the electronic health record.
Two residency slots are available for the class of 2017/2018 (October through September).
The residency year begins with a four-week intensive orientation to ACHC, the neighborhoods in which the training sites are located, and the health problems of the target population, and includes walking tours of neighborhoods, tours of ACHC sites statewide, meetings with community leaders, one week of technical training on electronic health record, and orientation by our chief medical officer to the responsibilities and privileges of medical staff participation at ACHC, Inc.
To learn more please visit www.ariachc.org and click on the tab "Nurse Practitioner Residency Program."
The application cycle is open. Deadline to apply is April 30, 2017.
Applicants must be recent graduates (less than 18 months) from an accredited Masters or DNP program, licensed (CT APRN) and credentialed (FNP-C) or license/credential-eligible as FNP, bilingual preferred.
The following items are required to complete the application process for the ACHC Nurse Practitioner Residency Program:
- ACHC Residency Application
- Curriculum vitae
- Official graduate school transcripts
- Three (3) letters of recommendation:
- Preferably from Training Director, Clinical Preceptor, Professional References from current or previous position).
- All letters of recommendation must be on formal letter head and be sent to ACHC directly via mail or email from the sender.PLEASE NOTE: All licensing and credentialing information is required prior to the start of the NP Residency in September (includes APRN, DEA, and CT Controlled Substance licenses).If you have any questions, please e-mail: [email protected]
APPLICATION OPENS: February 1, 2017
APPLICATION DEADLINE: April 30, 2017
The ACHC Residency application must be submitted electronically (excluding letters of recommendation) – email to [email protected] Letters of recommendation can be mailed to:
Aria Community Health Center
Attn: Jennifer Smith
P.O. Box 580
Lemoore, CA 93245
Electronic applications should be emailed to Jennifer Smith at [email protected] Simply download the PDF, complete all fields, save, and attach to the email or just click the submit button.
Go to www.ariachc.org/how-to-apply/