We are seeking a part-time Orthodontist in the California East Bay area. This is a wonderful opportunity for a great Orthodontist! We provide our patients, staff and doctors with a fun and energetic environment while providing some of the most progressive care in the industry. Come join the team that prides itself in being the best part of their patients’ day!!
We provide fantastic and modern facilities in which to practice. Everything you need to provide optimal patient care will be available and provided to you. There will be no need for the Orthodontist to deal with billing patients or insurance, managing staff needs, marketing or regularly meeting with referring doctors, and ordering supplies. We are an orthodontist owned group practice, with all the benefits that come from this setup, but have a private office feel inside the offices where superior and progressive patient care is our paramount focus! You will have the opportunity to work with and learn from some of the most progressive Orthodontic thinkers in the field!
- Outgoing, energetic and fun personality.
- You must be a team player
- Ability to provide high quality care will giving the patient a great experience
- Treatment plan using PSL protocols
- Work with other general dentists and specialists in the group to provide optimal patient care
- Able to travel to various practices
- Current California Dental License
- Orthodontic Certificate from an accredited US Dental School
- NPI Number
Please email CV/Resume to [email protected]