- Provide skilled professional nursing care to patient/family/caregivers
- Oversee and provide primary care, including all clinical care, palliative care, and symptom control, and identify physical, psychological, social and spiritual needs for assigned patients.
- Establish a Care Plan to meet their needs, implement interventions and evaluate the patient and family's response to the Care Plan to provide appropriate comprehensive and responsive care plan.
- Communicate with other members of the interdisciplinary team to ensure all patient and family care needs are met.
- Work in collaboration with the Patient Care Manager and the Interdisciplinary Team in the planning, implementation, and evaluation of medical and nursing care.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
· 1-2 years of clinical experience recommended.
· New graduates must complete training program with our clinical team.
· Strong clinical skills, communications skills, enjoys working with the elderly population
· Current and unrestricted Registered Nurse licensure
· Bachelor's degree and C.H.P.N. (Certified Hospice and Palliative Nurse) certification preferred
· Experience with pain and symptom management interventions
· Ability to work within an interdisciplinary setting
· Understanding of Hospice philosophy, principle of death/dying
· Being bilingual in an Asian language (Cantonese, Mandarin, and Vietnamese) is a plus.
Please contact David Chang [email protected] and provide your resume