Registered Nurse, Per Diem - Dialysis-Chronic Care (NURSE PD) @ UCSF Medical Center
San Francisco, CA
March 6, 2017
- Utilizes the nursing process for assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation to provide safe, therapeutic care to patients undergoing hemodialysis
- Functions as a member of the interdisciplinary team
- Carries out established nursing procedures related to hemodialysis and performs related duties as required
- Supervises care provided by dialysis technicians and other ancillary staff
The flexibility to orient and work at all UCSF Medical Center locations is required.
- Minimum one year hemodialysis experience
- Active Registered Nurse licensure in the State of California
- Active American Heart Association CPR certification
- The flexibility to orient and work at all UCSF Medical Center locations is require
To apply, please visit http://jobs.ucsfmedicalcenter.org/ and search for job ID number 12963.