Registered Nurse - Head and Neck Surgery (CLIN NURSE 2) @ UCSF Medical Center
The Oncology Registered Nurse (RN) delivers direct patient care to an assigned adult oncology outpatient population.
The RN utilizes the nursing process for assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation to provide safe, therapeutic care. Functions as a member of the interdisciplinary and nursing teams; carries out established nursing procedures and performs related duties as required; performs nursing care for patients with more complex needs with assistance and supervision. Assists with the management of patient care administered by other members of the clinical team.
The flexibility to orient and work at all UCSF Medical Center locations is required.The hours of this position will include 10-hour shifts, Monday-Friday and day and evening hours.
- Minimum three years Medical/Surgical inpatient experience; or minimum of three years working in an outpatient surgical practice
- Active Registered Nurse licensure in the State of California
- Active American Heart Association CPR certification
- Infusion and Transfusion Areas Only: Current Chemotherapy Biotherapy Certification within six months of hire date
- Possesses the skills, knowledge, and abilities essential to successfully perform the duties of the assigned position
- The flexibility to orient and work at all UCSF Medical Center locations is required
To apply, please visit http://jobs.ucsfmedicalcenter.org/ and search for job ID number 12473.