Research Associate (qPCR Assay Development)
Are you looking for an opportunity to use your skills to make a direct impact on patients? If you’re up for a challenge, we invite you to join our team of careful scientists as we develop a new class of cancer diagnostics. We’re recruiting a careful, analytically-minded research associate to validate our qPCR test. Our ideal candidate has experience validating nucleic acid tests for regulatory submissions.
This is a full-time position at [email protected] in Mission Bay, San Francisco. It’s an opportunity to join an exciting, early-stage company and advance your career as the company grows.
Our ideal team member will:
- Wield a pipette like a pro;
- Pride themselves on their beautiful, reproducible qPCR amplification curves;
- Use R to analyze experimental results and generate reproducible reports;
- Understand the diagnostic regulatory environment;
- Solve problems and troubleshoot independently; and
- Share our passion for reproducibility, quality control, and version control.
- M.S. in a relevant field;
- 2 years of hands-on experience with qPCR, preferably assay development and validation;
- Basic proficiency with R.
We would love to hear from you if you think you would be a good fit. You can follow our link to our application form.
Application Form: https://goo.gl/CsVeBz