Staff Physical Therapist
We have a full time Physical Therapist job opening at PT Works in Los Altos, CA. Therapists with strong manual and diagnostic skills are preferred as our philosophy of care requires manual skills to complement a targeted exercise program and functional education.
PT Works therapists enjoy 45 min treatment times, supportive staff to allow you to focus on the treatment of your patients, and an integrated computer documentation/scheduling/billing system.
Our benefits include:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Sick leave: 8 days
- Vacation: 2 weeks (initially)
- Holidays: 10 days:
- APTA National & Chapter Membership: Paid for employee by PT Works
- Continuing Education: $ 750 per calendar year and 4 days if needed for course or travel, Monthly staff meetings which include clinical discussions and sharing of treatment techniques, additional in house continuing education courses, and time for mentoring of new/recent grads
- Retirement Plan: 401k with matching available after 1 year employment
At PT Works, we focus on creating a positive environment for both our patients and employees. The aesthetics of the clinic, the one on one treatment times, and ample support staff optimize the treatment environment. Feel free to visit our website at pt-works.net for more information.
Current california physical therapist license.
Desire to improve and hone your skills as a physical therapist
Team player that is excited about the field of physical therapy
Please send detailed cover letter and resume to:
794 Altos Oaks Drive
Los Altos, CA 94024
Email: [email protected]
Attention: Michael Croft and Krisitin Shadduck