Teaching Assistant - BIOSTATISTICS 183 (Re-Posted 8/22/2017)
NEEDED: BIOSTATISTICS 183 Teaching Assistant
Stan Glantz’s Fall 2017 Biostatistics Class, starts September 28th!
Biostatistics 183 TA position responsibilities:
- Background in statistics and biostatistics.
- Attending classes on Tuesday and Thursday.
- First class is on Thursday, September 28th. Course ends December 12th.
- Grading the homework following each class.
- Grading the mid-term and final exams, maintaining a database of the grades.
- Available to lead 1-hour review sessions.
- Available for a weekly office hour for drop-in students.
Hours: 10-14 per week.
$21.00/hour (plus fee remission if you are a graduate student).
Interested? Please send an email with your CV to [email protected]
Background in statistics and biostatistics. Applied research experience preferred.
Please send an email with your CV to [email protected]