The University of California, San Francisco is a health sciences campus, offering a range of training in the health and biomedical sciences. Find out how to recruit our students & scholars.
The UCSF Postdoctoral Scholars community of +1,500 scholars comprises fields in the:
- Behaviorial & Social Sciences
- Life Sciences
The following UCSF programs offer graduate degrees (UCSF does not offer undergraduate degrees in any field):
- Dentistry: DDS, DDS/PhD, PhD, DDS/MBA, MS
- Global Health Sciences: PhD, MS
- Life Sciences: PhD, MS
- UCSF Graduate Division serves as the hub for all life, social, and behavior science doctoral programs.
- Medicine: MD, MD/PhD, MD/MS, MD/MPH
- Nursing: PhD, MS, MEPN, MS/HAIL, DPN
- Pharmacy: PharmD, PhD
- Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation Sciences: PhD, DPT
- Social Sciences: PhD
- The UCSF Graduate Division serves as the hub for all life science doctoral programs.