Are you a:
- Current student, postbox or postdoc?
- Student alumnus
- person who previously was classified as a postdoc at UCSF?
- Resident or clinical fellow?
- Intern or Research Assistant?
- Staff or Faculty?
- Still have questions? email us at ocpd.ucsf.edu
Are you a current student, postbox or postdoc?
- Yes: you can schedule an appointment! The OCPD serves students, postbags and postdoctoral scholars, who can schedule up to five counseling appointments per academic year.
Are you a student alumnus?
A person who previously was classified as a postdoc at UCSF?
- A person who previously completed a postdoc and left UCSF can schedule up to 4 appointments within one year of your separation from UCSF.
- Note: if you joined UCSF classified as a postdoc and moved into another classification (e.g., 'research specialist', etc.), but are essentially in the same role, the OCPD classifies you as a current postdoc, and you can schedule up to five counseling appointments per academic year.
Are you a Resident or Clinical Fellow?
- Unfortunately, the OCPD does not serve residents or clinical fellows. Please check with UCSF's Graduate Medical Education for professional development opportunities.
Are you an intern at UCSF?
Are you staff or faculty at UCSF?
- Unfortunately, we do not serve faculty or staff. Faculty receive professional development through Faculty Life and the Center for Faculty Educators. Staff can find professional development through human resources, at learning.ucsf.edu.