General guidelines for students, postbacs and postdocs:
To schedule an appointment through our FullSlate appointment module, you:
- should determine if you're eligible to access services through the OCPD. If you are not eligible, your appointment will be cancelled.
- should register and schedule your appointment, using your UCSF email.
- Are limited to five 50-minute appointments per academic year, with no limit on 20-minute "mini" appointments.
- Can only book one appointment, with one counselor, at a time.
- Need to cancel your appointment within 24 hours of the appointment if you can't make it. Students and postdocs who fail tp cancel their appointments 3 times will be ineligible from accessing appointments for the remainder of that quarter, So please cancel and reschedule.
- Must bring their UCSF ID to verify identity at the appointment.
**Additional Information for Health Professional Students:
- For students located outside the SF Bay Area: 20 minute Skype "Mini" appointments are only for the following topics: Resume, CV or cover letter review, or a quick or time sensitive question.
- 20 minute "Mini" appointments are only for the following topics: Resume, CV or cover letter review, or a quick or time sensitive question.
- 50 minute appointments are only for the following topics: Self assessment, career exploration, residency & job mock interviews, organizing a job search.
Students and postdocs who do not abide by these guidelines will be prohibited from using OCPD services for the rest of the academic year. Have questions? Contact us at 415.476.4986 or at [email protected].