Our Planning your Academic Career for Upcoming Professors (PAC-UP) programs will help you prepare to apply, interview and negotiate for a faculty position.
What we offer:
- Seminars to find out best practices in faculty job search
- Workshops to get practice and feedback on specific stages of the job search process
- Online resources and tips to help you prepare
Find the online resource that is right for you:
What stage are you at?
- Stage 1: Decide whether an academic career is right for you
- Stage 2: Explore different types of faculty careers
- Stage 3: Prepare - Plan your training to gain the right skills for the right position
- Stage 4: Apply for faculty positions
- Stage 5: Now that you have applied